PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Squirrels for the Louisville game

Anything involving SMU basketball belongs here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Squirrels for the Louisville game

Postby 2ndandlong » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:43 pm

"This is . . . dedication to distraction by fans. Is that what I'm going to go with Jay?"
"That poor kid has to be wondering what is dad doing."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XknLDwj0dSo
2ndandlong
Hall of Famer

Postby diamond_tom » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:50 pm

Video Board

diamond_tom
All-American

Postby coloradoStang » Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:50 pm

2ndandlong wrote:Image

you win. good one
coloradoStang
All-American

Postby Tbuck12 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:03 pm

I hope that every time Rozier touches the ball several squirrel signs go up and the student section starts chanting "SQUIRREL" akin to the airball chant.

This is fantastic. Good job guys :D :lol:
Tbuck12
Junior Varsity

Postby ojaipony » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:09 pm

Tbuck12 wrote:I hope that every time Rozier touches the ball several squirrel signs go up and the student section starts chanting "SQUIRREL" akin to the airball chant.

LOVE this idea. Students/Mob, make it happen!
ojaipony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby smusportspage » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:10 pm

diamond_tom wrote:Video Board

This would be awesome on every video board in Moody during the Louiseville introduction. :lol:
smusportspage
Heisman

Postby TheBlackJersey » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:37 pm

Louisville fan here just dropping by to give you guys major props on this entire thread. Also, congrats on your terrific season and what Coach Brown is building for you guys. Finally, if you guys end up successfully smuggling a live squirrel into the arena, I'll write a character reference letter on behalf of anyone who is arrested as a result. (As an attorney and opposing fan, that should mean something, right?!). Or if the letter doesn't mean squirrel [deleted], I'll send a bottle of Kentucky's finest brown water to the unlawful squirrel tamer. Only condition is that Rozier cannot end up in the fetal position or dying as a result of all this nasty trauma you intend to inflict on him!

Best of luck with your season (other than our match-up), and GO CARDS!!
TheBlackJersey

Postby PerunaLove » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:39 pm

TheBlackJersey wrote:Louisville fan here just dropping by to give you guys major props on this entire thread. Also, congrats on your terrific season and what Coach Brown is building for you guys. Finally, if you guys end up successfully smuggling a live squirrel into the arena, I'll write a character reference letter on behalf of anyone who is arrested as a result. (As an attorney and opposing fan, that should mean something, right?!). Or if the letter doesn't mean squirrel [deleted], I'll send a bottle of Kentucky's finest brown water to the unlawful squirrel tamer. Only condition is that Rozier cannot end up in the fetal position or dying as a result of all this nasty trauma you intend to inflict on him!

I did it all for the whiskey
PerunaLove
Recruit

Postby coloradoStang » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:40 pm

ojaipony wrote:
Tbuck12 wrote:I hope that every time Rozier touches the ball several squirrel signs go up and the student section starts chanting "SQUIRREL" akin to the airball chant.

LOVE this idea. Students/Mob, make it happen!

I like this as well
coloradoStang
All-American

Postby LA_Mustang » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:43 pm

TheBlackJersey wrote:Louisville fan here just dropping by to give you guys major props on this entire thread. Also, congrats on your terrific season and what Coach Brown is building for you guys. Finally, if you guys end up successfully smuggling a live squirrel into the arena, I'll write a character reference letter on behalf of anyone who is arrested as a result. (As an attorney and opposing fan, that should mean something, right?!). Or if the letter doesn't mean squirrel [deleted], I'll send a bottle of Kentucky's finest brown water to the unlawful squirrel tamer. Only condition is that Rozier cannot end up in the fetal position or dying as a result of all this nasty trauma you intend to inflict on him!

Thanks for the post.
SMU-12 NCAA appearances, 1 Final Four
2014-15 & 2016-17 AAC Men's Basketball Champs

LA_Mustang

Postby GiddyUp » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:52 pm

LOL - awesome
GiddyUp

Postby sadderbudweiser » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:57 pm

:lol: noblesse oblige
Party at The Wopper!
sadderbudweiser

Postby ojaipony » Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:15 pm

Welcome to the board and thanks for the post. We wish no physical harm to the young man. Just hope he experiences temporary severe psychological trauma and forgets how to pass/shoot/dribble the basketball for about 2 hours during the game. :-)
ojaipony

Previous

Return to Basketball