PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Home from a glorious afternoon in Chapel Hill!

Soccer, swimming, tennis, track and field - anything not covered above gets discussed here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Postby No Cal Pony » Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:58 am

I'm glad you were not there too. You probably would not have been any fun. As for myself, I was horse from yelling. I was whoopn' it up with the players' parents. I had a grand time. If you feel that is "embarASSing," then you are no fan. Yes I am cool and calm. Just tired of people who post without reading others posts fully, and taking the info for what is there. Also tired of "fans" like you who feel it so easy to attack our own. Gee, that does so much to foster support of out alumni and programs. And just what "rant" do you refer to, the one where I show the respect for our team, or the one where I confirm that I had a great time rooting my team on? "I guess the real issue / problem is" you don't seem to know how to read.

Go Ponies!
No Cal Pony
Varsity

Postby HixsontoLeVias » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:34 am

I can read..."...Copeland was there. Part of me wanted to go out and smack the guy." Is that pretty much what you said? Is that exactly what you said? So, what am I missing? You rave about your super fandom, and how I am not a fan, or I have issues, I am the problem etc., etc...I sort of lost some of your vibe in your "calmness" (HA!) I am glad you were at the game...I am gald you are horse...I am glad you hung with player families and other superfans...great stuff!! Way to go, right on, you the man, you are the best.....Red McLain would be proud!! Just rying to understand the feelings / need to walk down on the field and [deleted] slap our AD, that's all?? Long Live Greg Ryan.
HixsontoLeVias
All-American

Postby No Cal Pony » Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:10 pm

Way to read into my post and mind. I suppose with that ability you must do well on the NYSE. I never used the phrase "[deleted] slap." And as I noted earlier, since you do not know me, do not make judgement calls. I have way more class than to actually resort to a form of violence. I know you are a bit cranky, but again, why call me out. I hope you feel better. Hope it helps for you to attack a fellow Pony fan. Happy to help make your day. You still don't know how to read though.
Have a good day!!!

Go Ponies!!!
No Cal Pony
Varsity

Postby HixsontoLeVias » Mon Dec 05, 2005 12:25 pm

Yes, do quite well on wall street.....I do not know you...all I know is what I read.....3rd. paragraph....Copeland reference, followed by thoughts and or the consideration to "go out and smack the guy"....so, you claim I can't read, I will say you need some logic 101....how does ALL this make me the bad guy? How am I calling YOU out? What am I "reading into this?" Funny stuff...nice twist around Stepanopoulous......don't hurt anyone this week, especially yourself. Should we warn Copeland that you might be at the Maryland game?? Yelling and screaming, high flying with the other superfans while sharpening your knife? Long Live Jeff Coleman.
HixsontoLeVias
All-American

Postby No Cal Pony » Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:05 pm

hix, did you forget to take your meds this morning? Wow. Way to obsess on a point I clairified. Do try to relax and have a good day now. See you in Cary!!!

Go Ponies!!!
No Cal Pony
Varsity

Postby HixsontoLeVias » Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:39 pm

I looked up "obsessive" in the dictionary and saw a picture of some guy in an SMU shirt taking a swing at Jim Copeland during the celebration of the SMU Mustangs soccer victory. Thanks for your clarification......what clarification? Have a good week, slugger. Long Live Toby Grove.
HixsontoLeVias
All-American

Postby EastStang » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:14 pm

Okay, hopefully everyone's done urinating on each other. Who is up for golf on Saturday after we beat the Maryland Twerps? Pinehurst is only an hour or so away from Cary! Since its snowing here in DC, golf sounds really good right now. It will probably be cool 40ish. You can respond to my private message box on this site.
EastStang
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby ponyplayer » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:19 pm

put me down for the golf.....as long as no one wants to smack me after i win.........
ponyplayer
All-American

Postby HixsontoLeVias » Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:42 pm

,,if you win any skins, ponyplayer, we will simply "think" about slapping you....
HixsontoLeVias
All-American

Previous

Return to Other Sports