PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

GO SMU

Soccer, swimming, tennis, track and field - anything not covered above gets discussed here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

GO SMU

Postby GoRedGoBlue » Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:01 am

Make us proud
GoRedGoBlue
Heisman

Postby jkflamebo » Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:32 am

just got to stick to the fundamentals and do what we do best. it starts with shutting down their two top forwards (needham's all over it), who what i hear are sensational. offensively we got to capitalize on the transitions by hittin lightenin' quick duke or paulo thru crosses and such to beat their big defenders with our speed. trust me, i was there at the UCLA game, if we play the way we did against the bruins at ucla, we can beat these terps. ucla beat maryland 4-0 by the way earlier this year. LETS GO STANGS!!!!!
jkflamebo
Hall of Famer

Postby No Cal Pony » Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:03 am

No doubt about that jkflamebo. Go Ponies! I agree about the team after watching the unc game. I had told carolina stang that the victory over ucla was huge. Beating unc, even bigger. If we could twist the logic of games/scores SMU wins 7 - 0!

It will be a tough day. It is a cold, cloudy day here. Rained most of the night, with more projected. In a sense, I feel that could benefit our team.

Besides, how could a Mustang fear a turtle??

Go Ponies!
No Cal Pony
Varsity

Postby SmooBoy » Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:14 am

Want the Stangs to make it to the final so badly! I'll be with the other fans on the game thread at kickoff. Hope to sit in the cyberstands with a few others today.

S-M-U spells S-M-U
SmooBoy
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Return to Other Sports