PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

ATTENTION, SMU SOCCER FANS

Soccer, swimming, tennis, track and field - anything not covered above gets discussed here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

ATTENTION, SMU SOCCER FANS

Postby PonyPride » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:51 am

For those coming out to the Prego's Express Italian Men's Soccer Invitational at Westcott Field this weekend (SMU plays George Mason at 7:30 Friday, and Oakland - which got top-25 votes this week - at 7:30 Saturday):

Parking will be crowded, to say the least, so allow lots of extra time to find a space and get to the game. As you all know, the University of Houston and the Air Force Academy have moved their game to Gerald J. Ford Stadium because of the storm threat in Houston, so the campus will be very crowded.

With that said, however, the Mustangs are off to a fast start - No. 4 in this week's NSCAA poll - and these are the first two home games of the season. It's worth getting out to see them play.
PonyFans.com ... is really the premier place for Mustang talk on the Web.
New York Times

https://www.facebook.com/PonyFanscom/

twitter.com/PonyFans

https://www.instagram.com/ponyfans_staff/
PonyPride
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby jkflamebo » Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:08 pm

i'm there
jkflamebo
Hall of Famer

Postby GrapevineMustang » Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:02 am

jkflamebo wrote:i'm there
Me too - can't wait to see this team play.

I would have been cautiously happy with a split of the first four games - that's a brutal schedule to start the year. To go 3-0-1 has got to have the optimism flying around the soccer office.

See you tonight, guys - GO MUSTANGS!
GrapevineMustang
All-American

Return to Other Sports