PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

Women lose 1-0 to Marshall

Soccer, swimming, tennis, track and field - anything not covered above gets discussed here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

Re: Women lose 1-0 to Marshall

Postby RealSMUfan » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:03 am

oh.....you watch soccer on TV and that makes you an expert!!! Oh I see....I forgot that is how "you people" think. If you are such the geru of soccer and think you could turn this team around....go apply for the job! Oh but that would then require you to actually know what you are taking about and it is so obvious you do not. You know how to sit behind a fake name on a computer and tear down coaches. I am probably banking on the fact that you have not EVER been a coach yourself (not counting U11 rec league) so you have no idea what it takes to build a program and to develop champions. Once again....I do! Been there....done that!

I don't have to send anything to you....I don't know who the hell you are and don't care to know. What I do know is that the girls and the staff are trying their best game in and game out. In the game of soccer the best team doesn't always win. Sometimes/most of the time....you not only have to be good....but you have to be lucky! This team is still the youngest team in Conference USA and this group of freshmen are the first real class that is BE's. This years sophomore group were already committed when BE got there. So give the guy some time to put together HIS program. I think it is honorable that he kept the committments from the previous coach...he didn't have to.

They still have a chance in the tournament....they have to finish on their opportunities....they are playing hard and putting themselves in position to win....they just have to get the results. Have some faith in the players and in the staff....and if you don't....then don't call yourself a soccer supporter
RealSMUfan
Recruit

Postby redpony » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:42 am

As I suspected you are a fake, a liar and a shill for/or lover of BE. You don't have crap but only want to berate those who want this program restored to its' former glory. You and I do not need to converse further as I am marking you as a 'foe'. Hence I will not need to see any more of your useless and stupid diatribes. I will communicate directly (as I am sure some others will as well) with SO about the coaching situation and how he plans to correct it. Money talks- bull$h!t walks. Bye, bye incompetent coach!

GO PONIES!!!
redpony
PonyFans.com Super Legend

Postby RealSMUfan » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:49 pm

you and your sorry life make me so sad!!! why don't you take some of that $$$ you claim to have and first go buy a clue....then get a life! I have more soccer experience in my pinky finger than you have in your entire life. So go DVR another game and claim to be an expert you sorry excuse for a SMU fan!
RealSMUfan
Recruit

Previous

Return to Other Sports