PonyFans.comBoard IndexAround the HilltopFootballRecruitingBasketballOther Sports

ATTN: SMU Track & Field Alumni

Soccer, swimming, tennis, track and field - anything not covered above gets discussed here.

Moderators: PonyPride, SmooPower

ATTN: SMU Track & Field Alumni

Postby Winkler » Mon May 01, 2000 7:30 pm

I'm trying to get contact information for as many former, and current members of the SMU Track and Field team as Possible. With Schools Like TCU and Texas getting huge improvements in their Track and Field facilities, It's time for SMU to 'pony up'. SMU as several top 5 finishes at nationals over the last several years. Maybe a modern facility will help us attract the athletes to help put us over the top!

Please email me at dwinr2@hotmail.com The more people I can get, the louder voice we can have!
David Winkler '94
Winkler

Re: ATTN: SMU Track & Field Alumni

Postby Dutch » Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:46 pm

Winkler wrote:I'm trying to get contact information for as many former, and current members of the SMU Track and Field team as Possible. With Schools Like TCU and Texas getting huge improvements in their Track and Field facilities, It's time for SMU to 'pony up'. SMU as several top 5 finishes at nationals over the last several years. Maybe a modern facility will help us attract the athletes to help put us over the top!

Please email me at dwinr2@hotmail.com The more people I can get, the louder voice we can have!
David Winkler '94

david, how'd that post work out for you?
Ok this is getting ridiculous...I agree with Dutch on THIS ONE POST by him totally
Dutch
PonyFans.com Legend

Return to Other Sports